Aloha! It's almost Christmas (even though it is 80 degrees outside). I'm done decorating, the Christmas cards have been sent and I've finished shopping - now it is time to start scrappin!
I've got some new products and ideas that I cant' wait to try and share with everyone.
With the economy so slow our family is not traveling this holiday season and I think this is the best time to get caught up on putting some scrapbooks together and even making some gifts.
I'll be 40 on Christmas eve so we may have a small party and I want to make some party favors with the different crimping tools I got on sale after Thanksgiving.
I did catch the stomach flu that is going around so I'm moving slow...Thank God for the storage boxes so I can keep my current projects together, ready to work on when I am.
I wish you all a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year....Happy Scrapping.
Saturday, December 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.