Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Day 3 of challenge

It's August 3rd and it was the first day of school for the kids. I scrapped really adorable clipboard "back to school" frames for the teachers. I purchased the kit from EK Success.

My oldest just turned 17 yesterday - so I put together a great lay out for her birthday and put it into a wonderful 12x12 shadow box frame! These are wonderful and I got them from DCWV and will list them for sale on my webpage.

I used her senior portrait pictures. I think this will be a nice gift for her grandmother.

If I keep it up, I may be able to make all of my Christmas presents this year... pre-made scrapbooks, cards, frames...

I also was thinking of stopping by Kinkos to have them put pictures onto fabric for me.

Happy Scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.