Wow, listed tons of new scrapbook items on ebay and my new website (www.scrapshackmaui.com), including Disney pins, and the Disney pins are selling really well - better than the scrapbook items. I wonder why?
I've found some fun Asian inspired papers from Kodome...they also make coordinating rubber stamps. I've got Die Cut with a View (DCWV) stacks and embellishments and Paper House Productions travel line - France, Paris, Rome, Italy, Spain, Ireland, Scotland, England, London, Australia, New York, Florida and so much more.
I love the chipboard, die cuts / cut outs, stickers!
Tonight I'll be uploading all the EK success, Jolee's, and KandCompany brand stickers and make and take projects.
I am having so much fun working with the new items...I'll post some pictures of what I'm creating and I hope it inspires you too.
Happy shopping and scrapping!
Monday, July 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.