Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Politics

Stayed up late watching the news and listing new items for sale. Now my back hurts...need to stretch and maybe go for a bike ride. I'm a little off task because my son broke his toe and the kids are staying home with me. I'll get them to scrap with me...that will be fun.

My husband purchased several new cabinets for me to help organize and protect my scrapbook items at home. It's awesome to have a dedicated space for a hobby. But I am still looking for the perfect spot to lease for my retail shop.

However, I'm a bit dismayed about the news on tv....Cap and Trade, Health Care Reform...taxes...this is not good at all for small business, I also don't think it is what our fore fathers envisioned either. I am not for the change Obama is creating...in fact it scares me. I've never been much into politics, but everyone should be paying attention now.

I've been watching Glenn Beck...you should check him out, he has a website, radio and tv shows... after listening to him you have to wonder why primetime isn't reporting this stuff.... I agree with him - it's all misdirection... but check out for yourself what the government is doing.

If you love America, join a T.E.A. party and say no to all these new taxes and protect your freedoms!

I think I'm going to have to find some patriotic scrapbook supplies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.